2008年7月8日火曜日

family

a. When do children usually leave home?
I think children leave home if they decided to go to a college which is far away from their home. For this case, children have to live by their own. However, I think usually childern leave home after graduating a college.

b. How many people live in your home?
There are four people living in my home, and the stracture is that my fater, mother, younger sister, and me.

c. Do you have head of the family?
I think it's my father. He doesn't speak much, but usually the person who make a important decision is my father.

d. Who does the house work?
That's my mother. She cleans our house, cooks each meal, and does dishes. I think she does most of chores in our house. I do that just occasionally, which is not good. Family members shold help her more.

e. Who runs the family?
I think both my father and mother run this family. They make money for all of us, take care of children including me. I and my sister depend on our parents, and I think that we will do that even after leaving the home.

f.How many rooms do you have to sleep in?
We have three bed rooms on second floor and one room for a guest to sleep on first floor.

0 件のコメント: