2008年6月16日月曜日

Greetings

a.How do you greet members of your family?
I say "ohayo" in the morning and "oyasumi" at night.

b.Are the customs the same all over your country?
We all greet to someone, but the way could be different and the words are sometimes different because of the dialect.

c.How do you greet people who are important insociety?
I use "teinei-go" which is added "masu" for them.

d.Do people greet people of the opposite sex in a different way?
I think we greet in same ways.

e.How do people greet someone they've just met?
We say "hajime-mashite," bow, shake hands, and exchange business cards.

f.Do you hug members of your family?
No, I don't.

2 件のコメント:

VanHoutenCocoa さんのコメント...

I agree with you.
Japanese is difficult and interest for us who is Japanese!

bob さんのコメント...

You said "I think we greet in same ways."
I greet in same ways, but I'm not sure everyone's like that.lvwdsxcc