2008年6月16日月曜日

Welcome Colgate University Students!

I talked with a nice buy, Jason Kammerdiener. It was very fun to talk to him because we had a lot of mutual subject like school life. While we talk, we learned a lot from each other. It's mostly about culture. I was surprised to hear that a baby just got to home from hospital don't sleep with his/her mother in same room. Jason was also surprised when I told the fact that we don't say "I love you" so much in Japan. However, since we had a lot in common, we enjoyed talking. I hope this kind of thing will happen again.

2 件のコメント:

compton335 さんのコメント...

Yes, it seems a little pressure if you get a lot " I love you" in Japanese. because its a so important word.

jane さんのコメント...

Thank you for writing a comment!You really enjoyed talking with Jason!
I hope this kind of thing will happen again too!